Rooted in the Word and in worship, we strive to be a vibrant community,
shining the light of Christ into the world around us.
Our church’s home is located in beautiful Spruce Grove. We are a regional church that includes parishioners from Stony Plain, Parkland County, Wabamun, reaching as far as Edmonton, St. Albert and Lac St. Anne.
Active for over three decades, we are a church family that seeks to grow together in Christ through our regular worship services, learning opportunities, and in our efforts to engage the community. We strive, therefore, to be a visible sign of Christ’s inclusive love for everyone.
We’d love to have you come and be a member of our Church family!
As of June 28 we are able to once again provide worship services that you can attend in-person! The only restriction is that masking will remain in effect.
That’s right! No more having to book your spot in a pew or only being able to engage in worship online from home.
These are presented each Sunday morning at 10am and are available for viewing anytime after that.
Beginning with the 5th Sunday of Lent on March, 21 up to 60 souls will be permitted to attend our regular 10am worship service.
Anyone attending must:
- Register themselves and members of their cohort through our online booking system for each service they want to attend.
- Wear a proper face mask at all times while in the church building.
- Sit in a pew designated by a sidesperson.
Christmas Season Events
- A Christmas Carol – Saturday, December 14 at 7:30pm. Join us for Dickens’ classic tale read by CBC Radio One personalities and a bevy of local musical performances between readings. More details here.
- Auggie’s Café Annual Christmas Lunch – Tuesday, December 17 from 11am to 12:30pm. Join us for a festive feast with live music an a visit from Santa!
- Blue Christmas – Saturday, December 21st at 7pm. A worship service for those who are finding less joy in the holiday season than they’d hoped for.
- Lessons & Carols – Sunday, December 22nd at 10am. It’s our regular Sunday worship service in a format that alternates between a scripture reading and Christmas hymn or carol.
- Christmas Eve Family Worship Service – Tuesday, December 24th at 4pm. Please join us for a family-centred Christmas service.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service – Tuesday, December 24th at 9pm.
- Christmas Morning Worship Service – Wednesday, December 25th at 11am. Note that this is one hour later than our normal morning services.